Dear Adventure Dental Family:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot this past year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.Infection control has been, and will always be, a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your
visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, because those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We have placed large glass partitions between the hygiene chairs for patient isolation during appointments.
- We have placed medical grade HEPA filters in all dental rooms. These filters have been tested to remove 99.97% of air particles down to 0.1 microns in a room within 15 minutes.
- We will be wearing masks at all times which means you will not be seeing our smiling faces. Know we are happy to see you and we are doing our best to keep you safe.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will call you to reschedule your appointment. We are prioritizing from the first day of closure and moving forward to be fair to all patients.Thank you for being part of our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Sincerely,Dr. Monti, Dr. Pepper, and the Adventure Dental Team
My children adore their dentist!- Carmen Wright
The BEST experience!- Marlene Sabourin
‘I love coming to the dentist!’- Christy Day
We had the best experience today!- Breanna Gallagher
We just went for the first time and my son had an awesome experience.- Chrystal Ramos
A caring staff that is committed to providing a great environment for your child.
Treatment focused onto issues that children often face with their oral health.
Careful treatment that is focused on educating parents and children on proper dental care practices.
Highly educated dentists with degrees from UCLA and Harvard.